Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello, World!

Hey, new blog on the block!

To all those who DON'T know me:
Heya, fellow dudes and dudettes, I'm Darrel, a.k.a the happy camper.
A few things about me...
-I'm from Singapore.
-I'm from tanjong katong sec school.
-I'm 16.
-I'm WAY taller than i should be. Could be a mutation at birth or something, i dunno. Its a godsend still, believe me. (okay, sometimes)
-I'm not really the sort which will make a girl go mad with desire, heh heh.
-Computer games are somewhat 35% of my life. I attribute 20% to schoolwork, 20% to social life, 10% to other hobbies, 10% to lazing around and 5% to the random crap life throws at you.
-My vocabulary is somewhat colorful, bear with it, please.
-I'm not a very "emotional" kind of person, so don't expect me to drone on and on about stuff related but not limited to mushy stuff, emo stuff and deep-hearted things. I do talk about it once in a while though.
-Stuff i do as hobbies:
-computer gaming

-computer gaming
-listening to the muzak
-writing
-3D modeling (using Blender)
-computer gaming
-figuring out game physics
-billards
-computer gaming

Get the picture? Magic.

To all those who know me (Who i believe will make up the vast majority of readers):
I'll leave out the introductions. Welcome to my blog!


All Right.
What can you expect from this blog?

Well, I'll give my commentary on everyday stuff and happenings. Tell you about projects I'm working on. But don't be surprised if you see a lot of posts with "Video gaming" as a topic. You've been warned.

Oh yes, and greetz to the following people:
-Nigel (Whens the next pool date?)
-Varian, will miss the after tuition pool games with ya.
-Chin Kiat and his cronies.
-B Tan (Saw your blog, decided to start one)
-Yash, the coolest Indian I've known.
-Jovi, Dota elemental.
-Thuggy (Sao Jun), sorry, too used to your nick. Cool guy.
-Clarence, the fantastic emo. Cool guy too.


Well then, welcome the newbie blogger! On to actual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment